All submitted manuscripts will be subject to the blind peer review process. All will be presented as oral in the event, there will no poster session. The selective outstanding papers presented at the conference, after further revision, will be considered for publication in JESTECH journal by ELSEVIER which is classified with ESCI indexed by Scopus.
General Remarks for Paper Submission
- Researchers are invited to submit Full Papers (max 6000 words) or Short Papers (1000-1500 words extended abstracts) describing original and unpublished fundamental scientific research and application. Work in progress studies are also could be presented as Extended Abstracts.
- You are kindly asked to prepare your Paper as Microsoft Word (*.doc or *.docx) file locally on your own computer, using the required templates.
- For further details how to format your Paper, please refer to the author’s guideline.
- Papers should be clear, concise and written in English with correct spelling and good sentence structure.
- We recommend that the Paper contribution is carefully compiled and thoroughly checked, in particular with regard to the list of authors, before submission in order to avoid last minute changes.
- The submission of a Paper carries with it the obligation that it is actually presented at the Conference by the author or by one of the co-authors.
Please submit your paper from Microsoft’s Academic Conference Management Service (CMT) system using the link below: